- Trip Leader Packet [downloadable pdf]
- Zika Virus Information [downloadable pdf]
- Trip Leader Resources [downloadable pdf]
- Accompaniment [downloadable pdf]
“Accompaniment” is an elastic term. It has a basic, everyday meaning. To accompany someone is to go somewhere with him or her, to break bread together, to be present on a journey with a beginning and an end…There’s an element of mystery, of openness, of trust, in accompaniment.
- EXAMEN [downloadable pdf]
The Examen is a popular way of praying and was developed by St. Ignatius Loyola(1491-1556), founder of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits). He suggested that his brothers undertook a daily way of praying by examining their lives so they could better serve God.
- The Word regarding orphans [downloadable pdf]
James 1:27 | “Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.”